I know the title is a mouthful, but we live in 'Important Times', and have to get things right!
1) A piece of skin that contains thirteen tattoos each one more violent than the last. In each tattoo, the face of the individual suffering a truly terrible fate is one of the players. He/she can consider themselves marked-for-death...
2) A small barrel of Old Toby pipe-weed.
3) A magnifying glass with ‘Property of 221b Baker Street’ embossed onto the handle.
4) A necklace made entirely from Troll teeth.
5) A small hand-carved jade crocodile. When held to your ear there is a discernible ‘ticking noise’.
6) A road sign for, ‘Highway 69’.
7) A wooden propeller.
8) A conch of commanding. Save vs. Spells or follow the conch blower’s commands, as per the spell. The word ‘Piggy’ is scratched onto the side.
9) A barrel of tea leaves for a faraway place called, “China”.
10) A box of seeds.
11) A book of someone’s gambling debts.
12) A pair of silver ‘granny-glasses’.
13) A silver surfboard.
14) A piece of scrimshaw depicting the voyage of a boat up a river. The boat in question is called the Nostromo and the scrimshaw ends with the words, “the horror...the horror.”
15) A two-man saw.
16) A wooden chair with leather straps for someone’s arms and legs. A curious metallic helmet and hood are attached to the top of the chair. The words ‘Old Sparky’ have been burnt into the wood.
17) A barrel of monkeys.
18) A pair of crampons.
19) A bag of gems worth at least 500gp that glow in the dark like cat’s eyes.
20) A turnip.
21) A Wampeter, a Foma, and a Granfalloon. So it goes.
22) A round red and white circled shield with a white star in the centre.
23) A Pick-Axe.
24) An eight-track of ‘Don’t Fear The Reaper.’
25) A Grand Piano.
26) A Book of Blood. Whenever it is opened, it is red.
27) A small chest containing random coins, each one with the head of a player on them. Oh, and the player is wearing a crown.
28) A triple horned goats head.
29) A large sea shell. When placed to your ear plays, ‘Dazed and Confused’, by Led Zeppelin.
30) A box of kittens.
31) A wooden canoe.
32) Schematics on how to build an Igloo.
33) A bucket of coal.
34) A silver star shaped broach with the word Sherriff on it.
35) A grubby helmet covered in camouflaged material with the words “Front Toward Enemy”, and “Khe Sanh” written on it.
36) Some dude, frozen in Carbonite.
37) A Wheelbarrow.
38) A bow of +1 to back scratching, but not much use to shoot people.
39) A leather Bull whip.
40) A small brass hedgehog.
41) A Golden Chachapoyan Fertility Idol.
42) A cloak and cowl shaped like a bat.
43) A jar of radioactive spiders.
44) A miniature Dalek that screams, ‘Exterminate’ when handled.
45) A brown, well used, beaten fedora with a tag on the inside that says,” Property of Alabama Smith”.
46) A diamond encrusted Championship ring.
47) A spell book labelled, “Trainspotting”.
48) A soggy Dominoes pizza box.
49) A box of Cuban cigars. Still sealed.
50) Sheet music for Iggy Pop’s “Night Clubbing”.
51) A treasure map.
52) A promissory note worth 271 Silver Pieces. Redeemable only in Tenkar’s Landing.
53) A Gold disc that reads,” Fifty Million Elvis Fans can’t be wrong”.
54) Vincent van Gogh’s ear.
55) The Band-Aid from the back of Marsellus Wallace’s neck.
56) A picture of a grassy knoll.
57) A large box of earth to be delivered to Carfax Abbey, belonging to one Count Dracul.
58) A Bird cage.
59) A piece of a Blue Policeman’s box.
60) A Spade.
61) A rusty lantern than when rubbed does...nothing.
62) A chest full of green glowing question marks.
63) A Headless Bat.
64) A bottle of Hair Tonic (patent pending) from the ‘Auspicious Alchemical Hands’, of DR. Peter Rabbitfoot.
65) A scroll containing a ghost story.
66) A map to the ‘Dark Tower’.
67) A brass plaque that reads, “Who Watches the Watchmen?”
68) A small rosewood jewellery box containing the mummified finger of a powerful Sorcerer.
69) The sacred crest of the ‘War-Pigs’.
70) A rusting Iron Maiden that holds a fresh body.