1) The owner’s manual for a droid called, R2-D2.
2) A yellow guitar pick.
3) The severed fingers of Roland the Gunslinger. Say Thankee, Sai.
4) A wooden bucket.
5) A dead seagull.
6) The bloated body of a black unicorn.
7) A large red toadstool. Eat... if you dare.
8) An autographed spell book called, “The Trial.”
9) A Ouija Board.
10) A sporran containing a pipe, and a pouch of tobacco.
11) A red apple with an arrow +1 sticking out of it.
12) The original ‘Mona Lisa’.
13) The severed head of the dude from Munch’s painting, ‘The Scream’.
14) A message in a bottle.
15) A bag of rusty buttons.
16) A giant writhing tentacle.
17) A portable wooden guillotine.
18) A Harlequins costume.
19) A broken lance.
20) A pack of playing cards that have had all the Kings', Queens', and Jacks' eyes cut out.
21) Several shiny pieces of a weather balloon.
22) A large red dragon’s scale, large enough to be used as a +2 shield of fire resistance.
23) A hollow tree trunk.
24) 250ft of rope.
25) A bag of potatoes.
26) A pile of tangled fishing nets containing a dead merman.
27) A filing cabinet full of files labelled X.
28) A giant turtles shell.
29) An elaborately carved walking stick.
30) A hangman’s noose.
31) A beating heart.
32) A magic 8-ball that only ever answers, ‘You, die...’
33) A leopard-skin pill-box hat.
34) A pouch of counterfeit gold coins.
35) A deck of 52 tarot cards. Each one is Death, and depicts the PC’s at various stages of their life... but only their past, never their future.
36) A battered harmonica.
37) A tiny wooden replica of Castle Braunstein.
38) A giant coconut.
39) The deeds to Maggie’s Farm.
40) Several sticks of Dynamite.
41) A blotter full of Brown Acid.
42) Rasputin’s robes.
43) A pair of boxing gloves.
44) A wooden sparring dummy.
45) A set of leather bagpipes.
46) A Crown of Canines. Wearing it allows you to see the future, briefly. Roll 1d4 to see how many hours exactly.
47) A catcher’s mitt.
48) A birthday cake made of meat with candles of bone.
49) A pigs head with a sign attached that says, ‘Have you seen the little piggy’s, in their starched white shirts?’
50) A bagful of bone dice that always rolls high.
51) A witch’s broom.
52) A WW1 Gasmask.
53) A gigantic oyster shell.
54) A bunch of green bananas.
55) The battle plans for ‘Operation Market-Garden.’
56) A Joshua tree.
57) A pearl-handled trident of +2.
58) A lyre.
59) A liar.
60) A large black canvas sail.
61) A carved wooden figurehead that comes alive every full-moon if submerged in sea-water.
62) A palantír.
63) A knight’s saddle.
64) A box containing three blind mice.
65) The wax death-mask of Alexander the Great.
66) A key to the Texas Schoolbook Depository.
67) A packing crate containing a stained glass window of a solemn monk in prayer.
68) A small wooden windmill.
69) The complete works of William Shakespeare... although Hamlet’s name has been replaced by, Asmodeus.
70) The scuffed leather boots of ‘The Walkin’ Dude.’
71) A red rose.
72) A year’s supply of iron rations.
73) A werewolves paw that becomes a human hand every full-moon.
74) A barrel of crude oil.
75) The battle standard of the Roman Legion.
76) A kilt made from ‘Black Watch’ tartan.
77) A packet of seeds, property of one, Jethro Tull.
78) One of those god-awful, ‘Keep Calm and do something banal’ signs. ‘The do something part’ is up to the DM.
79) A harpoon.
80) An optometrists chart, populated only with the number 13.
81) Your, ‘Wandering Monster’ chart.
82) A bag, full of magical Lottery Balls.
83) A ‘Common to Elven’ dictionary.
84) A rocking horse of constant motion.
85) A Hex map of Tenkar’s Landing.
86) A Multi-coloured Mermaid.
87) A pair of Giant leather boots.
88) A small glass vial of Anthrax.
89) A witches shopping list.
90) A pair of rusty leg-irons, with the legs still attached.
91) A straitjacket.
92) A barrel of Wolf’s Bane.
93) Giant wind chimes.
94) A samurai sword.
95) Neptune’s Crown.
96) Achilles’ heel.
97) A pearl the size of a Halfling’s head.
98) A cracked ships bell.
99) A golden fleece.
100) A wooden coffin.
More can be found here.
More can be found here.